As part of the Civil Society Dialogue Program, our Dialogue for Non-Formal Education project, which we are conducting as an Experiential Training Center, continues with a Study Visit to Greece.
Our visit to Athens to review good practices in the field of non-formal education and youth work took place on 29-30 and 31 October 2019.
In the planning of our study visit October 29;
- Visit to the National Agency
- Visit to the IS Connect Your City IAS youth center of IASIS NGO,
- T.C. Attendance to the October 29 Republic Reception organized by the Embassy of Athens
In the planning of our study visit 30 October & 31 October;
- “Challenges of Non-Formal Education Today & Inter-Sectors Cooperation” Panel
- Visit of IASIS non-governmental organization
- Presentations of youth works in Greece
Our wonderful team which made the visit:
- Mesvak Entrepreneur Development Foundation
- Ministry of National Education, General Directorate of Lifelong Learning
- Abdullah Gül University
- İzmir Demokrasi University
- Tohum Autism Foundation