The Eskişehir local entrepreneurship workshop is just one of the activities of the other 8 partner countries. Youth workers who have been in training course, youth leaders and trainers were
attended to workshop which was held in Eskişehir Tepebaşı Municipality 29 Ekim Youth Center.
The main aims of our workshop:
- Developing cross-sectoral dialogue
- Bringing young people together to share information in the field of entrepreneurship
- To enable young people to analyze the problems that they face
- To create a space of expression for young people to represent their own ideas in the fields of employment and entrepreneurship in which different perspectives come together
- To introduce the possibilities of Erasmus + program to strengthen the participation of young people in international projects
- Improving self-confidence, social skills and competences of individuals through local strengthening works
- It was aimed to enable young people who analyze national and local realities in social entrepreneurship to take initiative in social problems.
We would like to thank Eskişehir Development Association for their cooperation.