Experiential Learning For Education Through Sports
The Project aims to contribute for the enhancement of education in and through sports based on experiential learning methodology with special focus on skills development.
- To improve experiential learning based educational capacities of sport and youth organizations & their staff that are using sport as a tool.
- To develop experiential learning based tools and methods for sport activities in order to increase the educational potential of sport activities.
- Transnaitonal meetings [TM]
- Local meetings [LM]
Project Name : Experiential Learning for Education Through Sports
Program : ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME
Support for Small Collaborative Partnerships in the field of Sport
Applicant: DeM Experiential Training Center
Project Duration: 11 Months (01/01/2020 – 31/12/2020)
- Champions Factory Sports Club – Bulgaria
- ODTIZ Institute for Education and Inclusion – Slovenia
- CEFE Macedonia – North Macedonia
- TED Sports Club – Turkey