we invite you to join the programthat would give you theopportunity to make remoteconnections from Turkey, Polandand Lithuania. Improve yourlanguage skills and feel moreconfident in the modern world.
- make friends from different countries;
- develop 21st-century skills (such as utilitarian use of technology);improve the ability to communicate in English;
- improve intercultural learning;
- experience and manage differences;
peer learning on thematic
- conversations in each week.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a team who wants to use many years of experience in youth work in helping project participants make friends, improve their English language skills and self-confidence.
Minimum 4 months.
Between May and September.
HOW IT WORKS?
- We will select a total of 18 people (18+) from Turkey, Poland and Lithuania;
- Each month you will have a new remote friend from a foreign country;
- You will be invited to monthly remote meetings with the whole project team; Every pair will receive meeting topics, activity guides and mentoring support.
- After every month we will have monthly evaluations to improve our goals.
- We will give you pre and post-tests to observe your English skills.
All the meetings and English evaluations will be held remotely. We use remote communication programs, such as ZOOM, MS Teams, WhatsApp and etc.
URKEY: FAİK CAN KILIÇ, email@example.com
POLAND: ŁUKASZ WAWRZYCZEK, firstname.lastname@example.org
LITHUANIA: ODETA AUTUKAITĖ, email@example.com