Yes We Can! Project
The project entitled: Yes We Can, aims to be an attempt to enable senior citizens with low ICT literacy to use the existing and new IT tools which will support this target group in their life-long learning process.
- To support the adult/senior educators in their work through implementation of innovative ICT learning approach, based on the Freire methodology.
- To implement the cascade model of the education and transfer the international learning experience into the local level.
- To transform collected data about the adult/senior education sector into the new innovative curricula.
- To extend the existing traditional IT courses based on the andragogy approach into the blended classroom + online learning.
- To create a background for senior educatees to reach the IT tools.
- FUNDACJA EUROPEJSKI INSTYTUT- POLAND
- IASIS- GREECE
- RIZIKA INTERNETU A KOMUNIKACNICH TECHNOLOGII- CZECH REPUBLIC
- POSITIVE COWORKING- POLAND
- DENEYIMSEL EGITIM MERKEZI DERNEGI- TURKEY
Erasmus+ KA2 Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
34 months (01-09-2019 /30-06-2022)