Summary of the Position:
The Project Expert/Associate will mainly perform its responsibilities under the Projects and Business Development Unit. The work will focus on development, implementation and reporting of funded projects. This position requires close contact with project partner organisations all around Europe, youth workers and individuals in Turkey to support their project management activities, conducting implementations, monitoring & evaluation of the results, preparation of project financial reportings and documentations. The Project Expert /Associate is working under the supervision of the Manager, and works in close contact with Finance, Training and Communication experts of the teams in Turkey and Europe.
Contract Type: Permanent
Work pattern: Full time
Position Location Istanbul
- BA or MA Degree in Social studies
- Written and verbal proficiency in Turkish and English required;
- Minimum of 2 years of professional or voluntary experience in social projects, non-formal education based trainings or youth programs;
- At least 1 long-term project management experience in one of grant programs ( EU IPA, Erasmus + or Development Agencies)
- Knowledge of, and commitment to social issues and sustainability practices;
- Knowledge of project management and project monitoring & evaluation;
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in office programs,
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
For application: Please send an updated CV ( Europass format is desirable) with writing at least 2 references & monthly net salary (TRY) expectations to email@example.com by writing ‘project expert 2022-01‘ in the subject line of the e-mail till 1 st of October 2022, 17:00 (CET).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.